background

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meet...US

When I created this blog I knew that eventually I'd want it to be about us. I (Karyn) love you write and miss doing it when I don't have the time or just feel creatively drained. Steve and I have been married for 5 weeks so far and we REALLY enjoy married life. We ALSO love playing music, writing and cracking one another up. Here are a few things about us before we get this going...

Karyn:
- Stays up late and sleeps in...when she can
- Loves eyeshadow lots and lots of it
- Likes when her syrup is in the fridge
-Can't sleep next to the door, and doesn't like to sleep with the closet doors open
-Will melt your face off with her singing
Steve:
-Stays up late and gets up early
-Really likes to read incredibly intelligent books
-Prefers his syrup out in the cupboard
-Sleeps next to the door because he's a man...
-Will melt your face with his guitar playing

That's just a little about us. Enjoy the blog!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment