background

Monday, May 24, 2010

My Husband...The King;)

Steve is an amazing guitar player. Not to brag (but remember I married him...I do really enjoy him) but he REALLY is... So naturally when Steve can he brings out his AWESOME guitar skills AND his pension for competition and he plays in the King of the Blues competition. Last Thursday we went up to fort wayne (in between lessons, setting up for Open Mic @ Bennis, and PLAYING open mic) so he could perform. He did a great job as usual and made it to the next round... which means he will be doing the store finals the day before we leave for our Honeymoon.
I am so proud of him. We are crazy crazy CRAZY busy right now and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to getting out of town. We haven't been on a vacation in a year and it's about time. We're both just exhausted and want a little time to enjoy just being the two of us.
So, Steve will play Thursday the 3rd RIGHT before we leave. Should be pretty amazing. Come out and support him (and me cause I sit by myself) and we'll buy you a drink at Bennigans (which we'll have to play open mic at RIGHT afterwards;)
Ah Monday... the start of another busy week but one day closer to our amazing honeymoon. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment