background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a breath of fresh air...

I thought I would take this opportunity of free wifi for a whole 45 minutes...THANKS SFO for being a bunch of suckos on the "free" wifi...i digress.
it has been a MAGNIFICENT couple of days. I will say that while i did miss Mr. G it was DEFINITELY nowhere near the level of withdrawl i thought i would face...phew. I missed Cashy but fortunately Melinda loaned me her puppy and on sunday i got to play with 10, yes...10 BEAUTIFUL goldendoodles. I definitely wouldn't ever purchase a goldendoodle but they are CERTAINLY fun to play and cuddle with. So I got my puppy fix but I am definitely ready for some hubs and puppy cuddles.
Here are a few things I learned while I was here
-Melinda and Aaron like eachother...ALOT...not that I doubted this before just hadn't seen them in their natural habitat. They are very very much in love.
-I learned how to recycle. It was pretty fabulous...I wish Indiana was more into recycling.
-I was introduced to grapefruit izze's. Oh. My. Heavens.
-I really do like vegetables. Zuchinni is my new favorite. I will definitely be incorporating more into the diet for me and Mr. G
-Baby making is a science...i read a book that has changed the way i think about making babies. Now, in a few months...I will be well versed in the baby making
-i am REALLY out of shape...much to the excitement of Mr. G...I'm going to start doing cardio again and GASP riding my bike.
-I have some of the most amazing friends ever. I love the crap out of them.
-Melinda and Aaron have one of the most comfortable couches to sleep on.
-I like mini-coopers... a.lot.

I think that's about it for me kiddens. I had a MARVELOUS trip and will explain more in detail with photographic evidence. now, to get home to Mr. G and Casher...I can not wait to give my favorite boys hugs.

ps. this was exactly what i needed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment