background

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

myspace...

laying here my empty shell

left without it's life

you stole more than you'll ever know

your words become my knife

and the cuts you keep inflicting

you are cutting to the core

and the fact that all this cutting

won't affect you anymore

and that all your lies you told never gave you consequence

because once the bloodshed's settled you and i will be past tense.

but you'll keep moving on where your wrongs outweigh your rights

while i continue in the dark because you took my light.

and i wish that my pretending was how i truly felt

and i wish that i was the one that made your weak heart melt

but I guess that's too much wishing for anyone to miss

and i will say good bye inside while wishing for this kiss

you'll run to her because i matter not enough

and you'll run to her forgetting that this is still so tough

because you're leaving with your heart intact not mangled like before

and i will be an easy blame because I'm a stupid whore.

I'm sure this will offend you if this is ever heard

but your actions are screaming loudly far beyond your words.

and the fact that i'm left hanging while you take my heart away

and you leave to california and I'm sure that you will say

that she's the only one for you and you loved her the best

I'm sorry let me say this...I've got to get this off my chest

he said the same things to me when it was my bed he was in

and i hate to see you hurt this way but he'll do it all again.

I wish that i could shed some tears I wish that i could care

but his smell is on my pillows and his sweat is in my hair.

Good luck with what you're getting this beautiful man mess

Remember just a week ago it was me he loved the best.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/kbrums/blog?page=5#ixzz12DNfEhzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment