background

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sunday May 11, 2008

Sunday, May 11, 2008

waiting for the stupid cough meds to kick in...

wrote this tonight...

i could use a pick me up...i think that this would help a lot...but the alcohol just isn't working...and the cigarettes are only hurting...what is your escape of choice...tell me now, use your voice...Does whiskey suit you oh my dear or will you choose cocaine?...Please baby bring the sun back because today just feels like rain...Follow you it's just my luck...you think that I won't f**k this up...surprise, surprise I'll fail you soon...with a girl like me we're bound for doom...So will this suit you oh my sweet? can you stand the pain?...Pray for June and look around for those who'll take this blame...I could be your pick me up...not that it would help a lot...but the warn bourbon is watered down...we could just up and leave this town...tell me love is it true...there will be none after you?...Tell me who suits you oh my dear and I will try my best...to be exactly what you need you've ripped my heart right from my chest...We could run far from this place and look for others to fill our space. Tell me what you think I'd hear and I'll be your disgrace.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/kbrums/blog?page=3#ixzz12DJhnXbk

No comments:

Post a Comment