background

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sunday May 25, 2008

Remove
Sunday, May 25, 2008

bored on a sunday afternoon.
Does the last person you shared a bed/couch with mean anything to you?
they mean much to me.

Are you dating the last person you kissed?
nope

Can you handle the truth?
hells to the yeah i can...



If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
crystal cove...playing in the surf, waiting for the sun to set.




Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
not die...not have a penis...yep, and I guess for some guys that would be like dying?



Would you rather have loved and lost, or never have loved at all?
i reject your choices and choose my own! I choose C, vanilla


Have you ever streaked across a football field?
nope...i have streaked across a dressing room in the old theatre...


Your most recent ex says he/she hates you, you say:
i would say ummm, ok.


How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
i've been trying to get better at this.



Who do you trust the most in your life?
3 people...they know who they are.



Who has hurt you the most?
hmmm, that's a good question...if you know me well enough you know the answer to this question.

Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
lips of an angel...I HATE that song.



Are you happy with where you are relationship wise now?
yeah, I'm fine with it for the time being.

How long ago did you hug someone?
umm, it's been about 13 hours since my last hug. It was a good one and will hold me over for awhile.

Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
a tie.


Do you find it easier to forgive or forget?
maim...that's easier.


Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
i have yet to be high.


What gets you happy?
making up rules and eye chicken.



Who was the last person you yelled at?
umm, i don't remember. Probably my mom


Do you know anyone who's addicted to any drugs?
yep...i also know quite a few people who are addicted to LOVE (rrrrowggg)

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
i always try to fall asleep with a smile or at least a smirk on my face...it keeps robbers wondering what the hells going on in your brain while they're stealing all your shiz.


Where did you sleep last night?
in the big bed...i love being home alone:)


Did you have a good day yesterday?
yeah it was really relaxing and good to just be.

What was the highlight of today?
everyone coming over to my house for laundry party and maybe shopping at owens for the BBQ tomorrow.


Do you hate anyone?
i strongly dislike a few...


Do you have a best friend?
3...


Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
yeah...but only when i was really really sick.


Put iTunes on shuffle, what is the third song that comes up?
Saturday Morning by the Eels.


When was the last time you bought something?
i bought myself a few drinks last night...


Have you ever told someone you love them?
yesh...


Do you play an instrument?
i play many...do i play them well? I play most marginally mediocre.



What's the reason behind your myspace display name?
toughie...my mom's best friend's name was Karen my parents spelled my name all weird and it's been my name for over 23 years...i guess you could say that's the reason?

In the next 4 months, what are you looking forward to most?
concerts, moving, new job:)


Have you ever got naked at a party?
better question, have you ever used proper grammar?



Does a kiss make you feel better when you're angry?
probably not. maybe if I'm not angry at that person and it was a kiss on the cheek normally when I'm angry enough that everyone knows about it...I'm crying.


Is your phone within a meter radius of you?
by my ankle.


What are you wearing?
the top that dean and steve got me last summer and some shorts I've had since 6th grade... yeah, they still fit.


What color is the thing you are sitting on right now?
the color of a tree.


Are you doing this just because you're bored?
yeah and because nadine is working on pictures on the other computer.


What is bothering you right now?
nothing's really bothering me...my back and shoulders are a little sore.


Was last New Year's enjoyable?
not really...wait, let me recap...yeah, nope not really.


I'll bet you miss someone right now?

what? you don't know me.

Are you high?
on life and the delicious vegetarian pasta i made earlier.


Do you shop for clothes?
who doesn't?


Where do you think your best friend is right now?
packing and spending time with his girlfriend, hanging with nells, and sitting about 8 feet from me in a computer chair.


Who else is in the room with you right now?
no one is in the dining room with me, nadine is at the breakfast nook.


Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
not really I'm cool with this spot.


How often do you get onto myspace/facebook?
on average twice a day.


Do you have any enemies?
algebra, tipping, and flying squirrels


Ever fall in a hole?
yeah.


What last made you sad?
having to leave Doug...oh doug...soooooo pretty.


Who was the last person you were under the covers with?
haha, ummm...nadine and jenell...how dirtay.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
on friday, multiple times.


Do you ever keep arguing when you know you're wrong?
hahaha, well that's not possible I'm never wrong.


What does your second text say?
it's a picture of a dead 3.5 foot copperhead and my brothers holding it...family camping trip is awesome apparently.


What are you listening to?
the washer and dryer and the flag flapping in the breeze...it's very quiet in the house right now.


What's one word to describe you?

Nadine has made up a word...here it is... asstrotastically-pleasing (hyphenated so it counts)

What are your plans for this weekend?

well I had many plans this weekend, finish my book, find a place to live, have fun, drink drinks, chill out, be pretty, go out to dinner with nells, hang out with steve, chill with nadine and have a cook-out.

What makes you laugh?
nadine making up words and telling me I'm not a nice person oh and silly hugs.


Get asked anything ridiculous lately?
i believe being asked to lay on the ground last night with J-nell so random boys could take a picture of us was pretty ridiculous.


What are you doing tomorrow?
relaxing, packing and secret covert plans.


Do people tell you your pretty?
yes, but then people look at you and say... "whoa are you hung over??" when you are not and that just kind of ruins things for you.


How is your hair?
right now? air dryed and curly.


As of today, do you like anyone?
not anymore than i did yesterday not anymore than i will tomorrow.


Have you kissed anyone in the last 7 hours?
nope.


Have you ever been awake for 48 hours?
oh yes...it's called my senior year of highschool when i think i may have slept a total of 48 hours the entire 2nd semester.


Do you like your first name?
it's not horrible.


Do you like to cuddle?
sometimes especially if that sometimes involved any kind of alcoholic substance.


What are your initials?
KBAMFB


Married?

Peaches? we were supposed to just pick out a word and put a question mark next to it right?

Who do you text the most?
nadine or the master of the universe


What's your biggest fear?

being in a tornado with a car full of rabid squirrels alone.

Been to Europe or the Caribbean?
yep, that's a really random question.


Last person you talked to over AIM or MSN?
josh fricke...but that was like...5 months ago.


Do you like the color gray?
on a shirt to accentuate my sweaty pits...but that's basically the only context.


Look outside, how's the weather?
warm with a slight breeze coming out of the west and cloudy.


Are you jealous of anyone right now?
nope.


Did you ever think someone didn't like you, but came to find out
they really did?
haha, yeah.


Last time you ate grilled cheese?
oh man...a few months ago when i worked at RW we didn't have anything for dinner so I made everyone grilled cheese and tomato soup. tasty treats.


How many different people of the opposite sex have you cried in front of?
i could count them on less than one hand.


Describe your last relationship:
well, I am having a pretty crazy love affair with this farfalle pasta dish i made...although I'm seriously considering cheating on it with an ice-cream cake from the DQ...decisions decisions.


How about current relationship?
me and the ice cream cake will be very happy with one another I'm sure. Until he becomes a piece of shit at which point in time i will dump him and move on.


Who did you last speak to on the phone, what did they say?
my dad, "bryan just killed a 3.5 foot long copperhead and mom touched it!"

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/kbrums/blog?page=2#ixzz12BJX3ZMi

No comments:

Post a Comment