background

Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack...

so the trip was actually fun. i missed mr. g and casher like CRAZY but had a delightful time with my family. Some highlights...
-grandma getting her dig in
-nerve pills
-driving 16+ hours in the car with my family
-talking with my grandma about gardens, guns, and cooking
-FINALLY meeting Abby who I like immensely
-catching up on Rome
-sleeping in the camper
-laughing until I cried several times because of my brothers and my dad.
-talking to my mama
I think that's about it. I have been cooking up a STORM already and I'm REALLY happy about it. I made, from scratch NOT a box, red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting...pretty freaking tasty for the first time:)
Also, we had a bat fly into our ceiling last night. yep, pretty freaking excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment