background

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday to Monday...

This will be a double picture post...YIPPEE. So, it's Monday...anybody else feelin' like IT'S A MOOONNNNDAAAAAYYYYY....cause i sure do. For so many MANY reasons... BUT...alas... I will press on cause let's be excited cause it's 44 minutes into Tuesday! So...Sunday's picture.



This is where i sat...all day...i mean...i literally only got off the couch for these things...to evacuate all the things in my stomach, to pop some popcorn, and to take Cash out...once. Wow. So since I didn't do anything...that's my picture.



This is what Mr. G and the B's did tonight. Every year we have the tradition of filling out the brackets...because my mom LOVES college basketball and of course the boys in my family love love LOVE sports of any kind. Steve and I don't really watch basketball or follow it at all...so usually i pick by the sweeetest mascot OR the best color combo. THIS YEAR...i actually did a good job picking...i actually got on ESPN and reviewed. We'll see if I can manage NOT to be last...if I am last...I'm just going back to picking best mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment