background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

photo challenge...

so, I'm terrible at follow thru...i mean HORRIBLE i always have the best intentions I just get busy or i forget or i...make an excuse..YA KNOW. but i'm trying to challenge myself to be better at the follow thru. So...photo challenge 365. I don't own a camera (besides the one on my phone...which is not great) but I'll try and pull stuff off line and what not to keep everyone entertained...so here's today's photo and subsequent story.



this is a picture of a first gen ipad...and Mr. G got one yesterday. Listen to how cool this is. Mr. G's ibook kind of crapped out last week. I am sure we could get it to work but we were a bit worried to try. So, Mr. G uses my computer and we discuss getting a first gen ipad maybe on ebay once the new ones go on sale (TOMORROW!!). So Tuesday a mutual photog friend posts on his facebook that he's selling his old ipad. I tell Mr. G he asks for the specs and the friend says it's NEW IN BOX they just had an extra one lying around (ok, seriously?? an EXTRA ipad?? I wonder if your wallet's too small for your 50's and your diamond shoes are too tight as well??) so we jumped at the opportunity to buy it. Steve went and picked it up yesterday and has been on it basically non-stop. As musicians we've been talking about this for awhile because we'd LOVE to have all our music in a super compact form (plus ALL our originals are written in google docs.) Seriously, when we both have an ipad it will be a TOTALLY new experience playing out. Steve keeps saying he's just going to buy me one but I'm going to get the ipad 2...because of the 2 cameras! We'll sell his ibook, my ibook, and my e-reader. And then WOOT, ipad...also, it's tax deductible because...i need it for work;).

1 comment: