background

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Muffin Tuesday > Monday

today was weird...
first of all...the AT&T towers do NOT work in our area. they are doing work on them and installing a new one even CLOSER to Mr. G and i. BUT...nonetheless...Mr. G and i literally COULD NOT talk on the tele today. which just bites. i like Mr. G...I want to talk with him frequently. Also, I couldn't talk to Mel on the phone except over text. COME ON...i mean seriously.
I also had 5 lessons today...and I did 1 of them (actually i did like 1 and 1/2 because one was late). Another...weird.
We also have LOTS of lesson payments still out. We're going to start a new thing this coming month...if you don't have the payment on the first of the month...we're not giving you a lesson until you make the payment. I mean it's already half way thru the month and payment was due on the 1st. If we were a cell phone company...we would have shut off your phone, if we were a gym you wouldn't have a membership anymore. UGH... what people don't understand is that if they don't pay on time...it means Mr. G and I have no money so PLEASE start paying on time. Thanks.

To lift my spirits I called in the big guns...Melinda. She has the BEST recipe for cinnamon sugar muffins EVER. So i went to my parents house to borrow their Lan line for a quick recipe review and went home and made the most delicious muffins in the world. It made for a happier tuesday night...well...muffins and of course the fact that i busted into the oyster crackers. true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment