background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bucket List...

I was thinking about this tonight and started pondering over some things that are on my bucket list...decided to list a few


1. Get Married- Done, to my best friend in the whole wide world. What a lucky lucky girl i am

2. Travel, alone and with my family- This has been accomplished for the most part with myself BUT i would love to travel more with Steve and our future kidlets. Here are some places I would like to go/return to... Ireland, Scotland, London England (again), Italy (rome, venice, triste), Egypt, France, Belgium, The Philippines 100 islands (again), Kitty Hawk, NC , The DELMARVA penninsula, Florida with my hubs, and NYC

3. Along the same lines I want to visit really epic places ie: The Easter Island Heads, The salt fields, Angor Wat, Alaska, Mt. Ranier (DONE IT!!), and Stonehenge (specifically to sing the song from Spinal Tap)

4. Have a few babies with Steve- In the process of making them!:) yep, all about too much information here folks

5, Go on a television program- I would like to be in the audience for these shows... The Colbert Report, Chelsea Lately, and Oprah's favorite things show (too late for that one i fear), and Ellen... Secretly, i have always wanted to actually be a guest on The Colbert Report...which is why i keep asking santa and God for better song writing abilities...

6. Finish my book- That's right...no one may ever read it...but i'm writing it down.

7. Stick my toes into two different oceans within 24 hours: I've actually accomplished this... TWICE already. South China Sea and the Pacific (still counts) and the Atlantic and the Pacific. BOTH within a 24 period...rock.

8. Have an unusual pet- Always wanted a vietnamese pot bellied pig.

9. Eat at Morimoto's Restaurant

10. Hug famous people- So far... I've hugged Reba McEntire and shook Gary Sinese's hand.. in my defense...I met Gary on a plane.

11. Own my own business- HELLOOOO, doing it.

12. Say important and influential things

13. Lose Weight

14. Learn as MUCH about places that i visit as I can and TRULY appreciate all the historical places my mother showed me as a child

15. Play as MANY musical instruments as I can and play most of them somewhat decently:)

All I can think of for now...sure I'll add more later:) What's something on YOUR bucket list??

2 comments:

  1. i heart you... can we please go on a florida adventure together. i must go to the new harry potter park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check! my husband wants to go as well:) it will be glorious.

    ReplyDelete