background

Saturday, January 15, 2011

i'm in love...




today i helped out a friend by letting her use my face for make-up and then throwing on my big puffy wedding gown again and letting people take pictures of me (i'll try and get you a link on Monday when Marah finishes them). We met at this AMAZING building and after my shoot i decided to poke around a bit. I asked Sarah (the girl who did our hair) if I could look around and she said... "OH! You have to see the 3rd floor"... Me: WHHHaaaa?!? There's a 3rd floor?!?... and was there EVER a third floor! It. Was. Amazing. Sarah had actually looked into buying the building and when I asked her about it she told me that there's asbestos in the ceiling AND the paint that was amazing and chipping was...LEAD! So to buy it would be REALLY reasonable... to bring it up to code though would be DOUBLE the money (at LEAST). yipes, so my momentary dreams of purchasing the building were hopelessly dashed. BUT the guy who owns it is REALLY cool and let's people use the building for photo shoots and I'm going to contact him to buy some of the stuff he has laying around (buy[read:beg for]it). I have a few more pictures coming but I'll put up the ones I have now:):):)











No comments:

Post a Comment