background

Friday, January 7, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things...

It's friday...and we're in for a BUSY weekend. Let's see... Tonight's Cab Company, Tomorrow's a show, and Sunday's church...I'm tired just thinking about it. BUT to make me excited and geared up for the busy weekend... I'm making a list of a few of my favorite things...

i love red, orange, and yellow peppers... BUT i didn't know I liked them until i was 21. i eat them frequently to make up for all that lost time.


cheesecake factory cheesecake...SERIOUSLY...if one was closer than...ummm CHICAGO??!! I would eat there pretty much weekly and weigh 1000 lbs. Biaggi's in fort wayne serves cheesecake factory cheesecake...and yes, I didn't work there for nothing...see all the useful information i possess??



alright, this is one of my new favorite things... bluntcards. seriously, they're SO funny...and inappropriate... many many times... it's actually what i would WANT to say but i don't.



umm, so before we got Cash we looked for a few months to find one of these buddies but couldn't afford spending 800!!!! Dollars on one...so we opted for the 50 dollar puppy and he's great I would not trade him...but some day...someday i want a big boy like this...and i want to name him buckley



if you know me...you know he's one of my favorite things...i love his music, i love his lyrics, i love watching him live (because he's amazing), and i love his sense of humor. what a super cool musician and guy. dear ben, please take us on tour with you. thanks.



here's my favorite guilty pleasure... haha. oh the kardashians. this is their CHRISTMAS card...I've decided steve and i will send one out like this next year. you're welcome friends, family and SOCIETY! seriously though, guilty pleasure. also, i have a girl i went to high school with that works with them. it makes me happy. (and as many people that think scott is a d-bag [which i TOTALLY think] i hear he's not...)



ever seen the commercial for the "swagger wagon"?? if not check it here... and then prepare to pee a little. i've wanted a sienna ever since JUST because i can see Steve and I being these parents...don't like...you can too.



my cannon rebel...i literally can not WAIT to get one. steve was getting me one for christmas but we moved the house, the studio and one of our customers stole close to 2000 dollars from us...we couldn't afford it. BUT I'm learning to be patient and to not do things on my time. le sigh, i've waited for it for 5 years...what a little bit more:). HOPEFULLY i can get one by the 4th of July!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment