background

Monday, January 10, 2011

SUCCESS!!

So today I had my dear friend Annie over for lunch. She brought her little girl Sadie over as well which is always an added bonus for me since ya know, me and the 3 year olds get along QUITE fine. It was Cash's first experience with having a little person around and I was a BIT nervous to see how he'd do since, as a puppy, he enjoys jumping, leaping, licking and shedding all over the place. he. was. awesome. He did jump on Sadie BUT even when she was pulling at him or sticking her hands in his mouth he didn't BITE!:)I was SUPER happy since I was REALLY nervous about how he'd do. AND after last night's potty fiasco (peed in the house...TWICE in about an hour with a trip outside...) he did GREAT. Waited to potty for 3 hours. And now I guess the good behavior has ended because he found a pair of underpants and is chewing them as fast as he can. Ah, the joys of puppydom. I just had to share all of his AWESOMEness today. So proud:)

Also, I may start referring to string cheese as "skring cheese" since that's what Sadie kept saying and I thought my heart was going to melt into a big giant puddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment