background

Monday, January 17, 2011

they call us the planners:)

Mel (one of my BESTIES!) and I get to see one another in 17 days...that's right... 17. I haven't seen Mel face to face since her BEAUTIFUL wedding day in June (when Steve and I were on OUR honeymoon) and I MISS HER! I think it's definitely going to have to be a once every 6 months visit. It's also super convenient because she just happens to live with AND be married to one of my oldest and dearest friends who's birthday is a day after mine. To celebrate this wonderful occasion of aaron finally reaching his "late twenties"...I'm off to visit them. The ONLY bummer of the thing is that Steve isn't coming with me...we have to have someone here to run the studio and take care of our pup. He's excited for me to go but I'm going to miss the crap out of him (because i LITERALLY haven't spent more than 24 hours without SEEING him since the beginning of October of 2008...) I know...that's crazy. It will be good for us I'm sure.

Mel and I are both planners it's in our nature to make lists and plan ahead down to every detail (i think that's one of the reasons why i love her.)... here are some things on our list...

Go to "the city" and see...
The Mission
Paxton Gate
Japantown and specifically I've asked her to come see New People with me
The Filmore:)
The Legion of Honor
AND I might beg her to get some sourdough:)

Hang in Cotati and visit...
THE HUB!:) of course
the hippie bread place
in n out...all.the.time.
RYAN AND CHRIS!!!:) It's been SO long since I've seen them:)
Kunde Winery
Anywhere scenic
I'M SURE, Mel's family...yippee skipee
Bomb sushi place
Bomb burrito place

things I will do...
cook aaron and mel a meal
take a CRAP ton of pictures
buy a cool hat
find something neat for Steve
spend as MUCH time as I can with Mel and Aaron
sing happy birthday to my friend
go on a bridge

So. So. SOOOO excited...OH and i printed off numbers and addresses of things I wanted to see in Cotati, yes... I'm THAT much of a planner:)

2 comments: