background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Dog...



This is my baby...i know he probably looks different than the pink and squishy ones you're all used to but my baby nonetheless. Steve and I got him right before Halloween and he's amazing. Cash is my first dog...ever. Actually...I think I may be able to classify him as my first pet. I mean I had a goldfish once...that was killed by my brother. I had a hermit crab that lived for an unbelievable 6 years (even though I'm fairly sure I only fed him...7 times in the 3 years I had him and I'm certain that my little brother fed him 2 times in the following years and then I had my bunny french toast that I snuck into my parent's house when I was 22... that's right...I had to SNEAK an animal into the house when I was 22. So I think it's safe to say... Cash is my first actual pet.

Here are a few fun facts about my Cash.

-It's possible that he's confused on his own name. Here are some names we call him: Cash, Casher, Casher-Bear, Bear, Boo-Bear, Boo, Bubby, BoBo, and Bohby. More often than not I only call him Cash when he's running off to the neighbors house or when I need him to come to where i am.

-He's never really bitten me...(only on accident) when he "fights" he just opens his mouth...never closes it...just opens it.

-He's not comfortable with linoleum. He's fine on our kitchen floor and on my parent's (could be because it's covered in papers...) but even now he's still a little unsure anywhere else. When we first brought him home he wouldn't eat since his bowl was in the kitchen on the linoleum.

-He LOVES pillows and blankets...not to chew them...no, to LAY on them. I think he feels luxurious

-He likes laying ANYWHERE it's cold. There's a small hole in my parent's floor (he lays there) Our front door has a crack that lets the cold air in (he sleeps there) at the apartment he would lay right on the sliding glass door because it was FREEZING... WHAT...a weirdo.

-Music of any kind mellows him out. Even when the kids are singing loudly in lessons he just lays down on the floor and falls asleep.

-He loves underwears. If he could he would only play with underwear and empty two liter soda bottles.

-He loves empty 2 liter soda bottles.

-He likes to eat cheese, pretzels, carrots and ice-cream (he ESPECIALLY likes peppermint)...again, i submit... WHAT a weirdo.

I better get him to sleeps. One of my favorite times of the day when I pick him up and he wraps his front legs around my neck (LITERALLY) and lets me carry him into our room. Where he sleeps on a quilt and a large pillow that he commandeered from our bed. He's lucky he's so freakin cute.

EDIT: tonight cash rolled over for steve to rub his belly and steve said, oh no...he's got his balls... crap... i now officially live in a house full of boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment